hello, I'm player blue and I got Ban due to WalHack no pictures no nothing please help me to get back on the server.

If you have any questions about the website or you need support in regard of our services, open a new topic here.
bluecs1614
Потребител
Потребител

hello, I'm player blue and I got Ban due to WalHack no pictures no nothing please help me to get back on the server.

Post by bluecs1614 »

iVoka
CS-bg.info Admin
CS-bg.info Admin
Favorite version: CS: 1.6
Steam Community ID: ivobg92

Re: hello, I'm player blue and I got Ban due to WalHack no pictures no nothing please help me to get back on the server.

Post by iVoka »

Hello,

You need to contact an admin or the owner of the CS server where you got banned.
We (cs-bg.info) do not own/operate CS servers, so it's not up to us to remove bans or perform similar actions.
bluecs1614
Потребител
Потребител

Re: hello, I'm player blue and I got Ban due to WalHack no pictures no nothing please help me to get back on the server.

Post by bluecs1614 »

Thanks for the reply. the server is called S.W.A.T CSDM it's a respawn server i don't know any admin and i don't know how to get in touch with someone who takes care of the server
iVoka
CS-bg.info Admin
CS-bg.info Admin
Favorite version: CS: 1.6
Steam Community ID: ivobg92

Post by iVoka »

There seems to be no contact publicly available (website of the server), there are many complaints on gametracker.com from people getting banned on the server, with no reaction.

Return to “Questions & Support”