Boosting Services Explain?

If you have any questions about the website or you need support in regard of our services, open a new topic here.
RoiXTreme1
Потребител
Потребител
Discord username: roixtreme

Boosting Services Explain?

Post by RoiXTreme1 »

So i want to boost my server but i have no idea which one should i buy
what CSVP means etc...
iVoka
CS-bg.info Admin
CS-bg.info Admin
Favorite version: CS: 1.6
Steam Community ID: ivobg92

Re: Boosting Services Explain?

Post by iVoka »

On the question "which one" - if you seek most effective solution, then all of them combined would be best.

First there's the "regular" boost marked with a lightning icon. It places a server always on top of non-boosted servers (which are listed in random order that changes every 24 hours). Regular boosted servers are also shown on the right sidebar of the site (last 6).

Then there's the VIP boost (CSVP) - it places a server on top of regular boosted ones and are sorted by expiration date. Servers paid for longest period are on top in the catalog and the right sidebar ("Top 4").

There are also Boost packs available, which consist of, for example, 120 automatically daily-activated regular boosts, that also come at a discounted price when compared to buying the same amount of boosts one by one.
RoiXTreme1
Потребител
Потребител

Post by RoiXTreme1 »

is it good for zombie mod? i have a zombie plague and I would like to hear your thoughts about my server if its okay?
iVoka
CS-bg.info Admin
CS-bg.info Admin

Post by iVoka »

It should be okay, although most of the popular servers tend to be Dust2 or Respawn/DM nowadays in my opinion.
RoiXTreme1
Потребител
Потребител

Post by RoiXTreme1 »

and what is the CSTOP boost?
iVoka
CS-bg.info Admin
CS-bg.info Admin

Post by iVoka »

It's "renting" a position (1 of 4 in total) right below the site's header where you can put your server on display (or if you have more than one server, they can be rotated). At the moment all are taken and I don't know when one's gonna be available exactly.

Return to “Questions & Support”